Works by Mark Stephenson

I am available for commissioned portraits and or large paintings and wall murals. You may reach me at mark@wornbristles.com

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I would like to share these paintings with you. The first is a portrait of Betty Robertson, painted in the late fall of 2006.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Betty Robertson, oil on linen, 42x36, 2006.


Wesley is a smart young man who loves computers and math.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Wesley", oil on linen, 34x26, 2006


This is a detail from a life-size, three-quarter portrait of Clyde Robertson I painted in 2000.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Blogger TypeCast said...

I think these paintings are wonderful. Who would have thought such talent could come from Misenheimer. ;)

C. Barringer

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home